Monday, April 1, 2013

Disney movies


Since we were younger we would watch Disney movies, and believe in everything we would watch. Which includes fairies, super heroes, princesses, relationships that seemed to not get any more perfect. But most importantly it would makes us believe in things that in some way or form had to do with our life. Disney movies in my opinion, make you believe in wonderful things. Things that you wish were real, things that could come to life if you tried. Disney has always been magical in some way or form, that's why I love Disney movies, because in my opinion I will never ever be old to watch, such fascinating and most entertaining movies. 

2 comments:

  1. I watch Disney movies all the time! They bring back my childhood and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disney movie are my all time favorite. Some people say they have become worse over the years but I disagree. Even though we are not children anymore it brings back the feelings we once had.

    ReplyDelete