Thursday, March 7, 2013

It's a best friend thing.




Has it ever happened to you that your friends use you, or they only consider themselves your friends JUST when they need something? In my opinion, that's not a friend and it's better to stay away from people like that, because they are as fake as anyone can ever get.
This is how my best friend found me. . . .
It all began on the first day of kindergarten. I was crying and crying, and I literally wouldn't shut up. As  I was crying, and my mom was pushing me to get in my class, a girl by the name of Jessica walked up to me, and asked me if I wanted to go inside and play with her. Yeah that's how I met my best friend. 
If you and your friend have arguments, fight about stupid stuff, talk bad about each other, insult each other, and manage to get through all that and many more, consider them your best friend. Because I can assure you they will stay by your side through thick and thin. Friends are there when you need them, and even when you don't. That's exactly what this girl has done. Thats why she's my best friend :) 
Friendship exists, it may be hard to find for many but real friends are out there, damn right they are :)

1 comment:

  1. I love youuuu! :) This is so cute:)
    If it wasn't for you being a little cry-baby we probably wouldn't be friends Lol. I still remember sending you those pictures:) Thanks for always being there for me, love. :)

    ReplyDelete