Friday, February 8, 2013

About Me


When it comes to talking about myself I have so much to say but then again I don’t know what to say. Okay, lets see how this goes. My name is Cynthia, I’m currently a senior, 17 years old, soon to be 18. I live in a small town, and although it’s a small town a lot happens around here. I’ve learned so much from people in this valley. On my blog I will be talking about the things I love. It will be things I have come across with and I now love. To be more specific, I will be talking about outfits I love, quotes that I can relate to, and how feelings, and advice are part of it all. The reason I decided to talk about feelings, my life, and advice is because everyone has a life. Everyone has feelings and everybody has advice, it may not be good but everyone has this, I hope. For that simple reason I’m sure some of you will be able to relate to all my non-sense.

1 comment: