Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Life Is Too Short.


In the valley I live in there is always people hating on what other's are wearing, thinking, saying, and doing. When it comes to talking about my generation there is so much hate. Something that happens a lot is when a girl is like "Omg I hate her" when, in reality, through that girls head, she's hating on that girls shirt or something else that has to do with making her look pretty or such. I love coming across quotes like this because I feel like soon enough people will be like "You know what, that is true, life is way too short to be hating on people, I might as well live my life and enjoy it" because in reality the hate towards all those people is just you being a hater towards what you don't have, and it shouldn't be that way, because I'm sure those people who are hating on others have a great life themselves, and Indeed life is too short. So, why not realize you have a great life and start living it day by day? :)   

6 comments:

  1. Yup, life is too short to be caring about whether someone is looking better than you. If you're unhappy with some aspect in your life, fix it and make it better rather than being hateful towards others. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said Lily! :) I agree being hateful to many is a waste of your time and of theirs. Thank you for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. This is really cute and true:) I hate walking down the hallways and someone is mad-dogging the hell out of you. People shouldn't care what everyone has to say because you're not gonna make everyone happy; just make yourself happy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, you truly can't please everyone either way. Thank you for commenting :)

      Delete
  3. Very true!! People should not care, but we do. It shouldn't matter but to some people that's what they live for. I believe that some people truly enjoy hurting others and it's not okay. My moto is to not care what others think of you. Life your life the way you want to live it. It doesn't matter what jealous people think ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your motto is well said! I love it :) i'm sure that if that was everyones motto everybody would be happier than they are currently. Thank you for commenting Bre :)

      Delete