Thursday, February 21, 2013

Family


 When it comes to my family always being united all the time, and always being happy with each other, yeah.. it doesn't happen, why? because in every family there are problems, problems that at that moment, they can not be kept from happening. There will be times when you feel really apart from your family, but you really have the power to change it up, and get as close to your family members as you want. Ohana truly does  mean family, and there really isn't a time when you are truly pushed aside, unless it comes to you doing it on your own. I truly believe every person should always take the time to thank god they have a family, they truly are the greatest blessing you could have. I have no doubt that for a fact it sure is mine. 
My family is definitely something I love.

1 comment:

  1. I love my family so much. They are the only ones who will always be there, but it can get hard sometimes to appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete